VPK – Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program
4 Years Old
6:30 am - 6:30 pm.
1 Teacher to 20 Kids
4 Teacher Staff
Our VPK program helps children turning 4 years old get a head start with school readiness. Brain development is at its highest before age 5. So preparing your child for school in our VPK program is helping them develop better language skills. It also helps them with better social skills and fewer behavior problems when they begin school. Children are also prepared for Kindergarten in the area of pre-reading and pre-math.
What is VPK?
Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) is a free program for children that are 4 years old before Sept. 1. The program goals are to prepare students to enter kindergarten. Meadows Academy is one of the premier VPK providers in the area with Gold Seal Approval from the State of Florida. Our program is from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Why Meadows Academy?
- Academics and Kindergarten Preparedness
- Gold Seal Approval from the State of Florida
- Chapel and Christian Staff
- Extended Day program with free breakfast and Lunch for $105 a week per child
- Child care available 0-5 years
How Do I Register?
- Download Meadows Academy registration forms to hold your spot at our facility.
- You will need to bring the following documents to Meadows to register for our program (we will make copies) :Birth Certificate
Original Physical Exam Form
Medical Insurance Card
Original Immunization Record
Valid I.D. of Parent/Guardian
- You will also need a voucher from the Florida Early Learning Coalition. Go online to the Florida Early Learning Website and input information about yourself and your child. You will also need to upload verification documents of your child age and your residency.Verification of Age (choose one):
Birth certificate, current immunization record, military ID or current passportVerification of Residence (choose one):
Parent driver’s license, water or electric bill, or lease/deed.